HINTS to prevent the screen from freezing during the very busy first day of registration:
- Move through registration pages quickly. Do not go back to previous pages or use the "Make Changes" buttons. Classes are not yours until you've entered payment information and clicked on "FINISH" on the last page.
- Wait for the system to calculate your total at the bottom of the Classes page and Banquet ticket page before clicking the "Continue" button, and do not click on the "Continue" button more than once. Realize that the system will be slow with many people registering during the first two hours on the first day of registration.
- After submitting your own registration, if you wish to register an additional person using your own email address, ignore the Sign In security message that comes up on the next screen, and the security email that you'll receive from RegOnline. Simply click on "Start a New Registration" and keep on going to completion.
- If you are not taking classes and wish to purchase one or more banquet tickets, then choose the "Banquet Only" registration type. If you are taking classes and wish to bring guests to the banquet, you may purchase extra tickets with your own registration.
- Ignore the "View Your Existing Registration" link below. Click CONTINUE to move to the next screen.
If you have already registered and you enter your email address below, you will receive an email message from RegOnline containing a link to verify your email address to continue your registration. Just ignore it, as we are not set up for you to make changes in this way. Contact Madrona if you wish to make changes to your registration. If you wish to use your email address to start a new registration for another person, simply click the link to "Start a New Registration" that will show on the next page after you enter your email address. In any case, you do not need to use the security link that will come to you automatically in an email message.