Early Registration rates with a substantial discount are available through February 12, 2018.
We encourage early registration as we expect registration to sell out.
On-Site Registration will be available only if there is remaining space.
NNEC is committed to providing an environment of learning that captures an ethic of care for healthcare professionals. This includes:
- healthy farm-to-table Californian cuisine - buffet breakfasts and lunches (built-in to registration fee)
- a beautiful environment surrounded by art and wellness practices
- one breakout session each day that allows for immersion & depth of udnerstanding in the topic of choice
- acknowledging excellence in ethics through the Nursing Ethics Leadership Award
- ending the day with a wine & hors d'oeuvre reception on the terrace
Note: The following institutions sponsored at the Silver Level and above, qualifying for a reduced registration rate ( *RR ).
NNEC 2018 Sponsor List at *RR
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Children's Hospital, Los Angeles
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Harvard Medical School Center for Bioethics
Intervarsity Nurses Christian Fellowship
Kaiser Permanente, National Patient Care Services
Providence St. Joseph Health, Southern California Region
Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Gamma Tau Chapter
If you do not see your organization is a sponsor, which affords you a significantly reduced rate, you have two options:
1. Register early and we will refund the difference after your institution confirms sponsorship
2. Encourage your institution to become a sponsor! (email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information)
Early registration rates end on February 12, 2018, after which rates will increase.
For any questions, please contact: