The 9th annual Forecasting & Replenishment Forum will be held at The DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, AZ. Open to all Absolute Value and Lanham Demand Planning customers, this year’s Forum will offer:
• Educational sessions on best practices and how to implement them in your software
• Sessions delivered by Jon Schreibfeder, President of Effective Inventory Management
• Networking opportunities with peers in similar jobs sharing a distribution and inventory focus
• Opportunity to learn more about our product roadmap and provide feedback directly to the development team
• One-on-one sessions with consultants
This year's meeting is an investment that is sure to reap positive ROI for your company. Join us to learn how to optimize your current forecasting investment.
• Please contact Lauren Penson (678-379-4200, ext. 129, firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a complimentary one-on-one appointment with a Lanham Associates or Absolute Value consultant. These are offered on a first come first served basis since there are limited spots.
• Please note that your hotel stay is NOT included in the conference registration fee.
• Gold companies are eligible to receive one free registration, if you register during Early Bird Registration. Avoid a late fee charge of $200 by signing up with your Gold pass before April 4, 2018 midnight Arizona time. Contact Laurenp@lanhamassoc.com if you have questions about your code.
• The DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley-Scottsdale, AZ, has a special Forecasting and Replenishment Forum rate of $179++ per night, per room.