Skip to Content
2018 APSUO Rosalind Franklin Young Investigator Award
Phone: 630-252-0909 (Constance Vanni)
The following nominating package items are required for the 2018 APS Users Organization Rosalind Franklin award.
All nominations must be entered by February 28, 2018.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Please have the following information and documents ready before starting this form. (You cannot return to a form at a later time to update or modify it.)
• Name, affiliation, and contact information for the candidate.
• Name, affiliation, and contact information for the nominator.
• Names and affiliations of TWO persons (other than the nominator) sending supporting letters. Nominator is responsible for ensuring that the supporting letters are sent to Constance Vanni, APS User Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, to complete the submission.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED IN THIS FORM AS EITHER .PDF OR WORD DOCUMENTS:
• Nominator statement (1 page or less) describing why the candidate deserves the award AND one DOI number for a publication
• Short description of work (1 page or less), written by candidate, for which the award is proposed
• CV of candidate
For more information about the award, please see:
The nomination period has concluded.
Survey Contact Information
Your Privacy Rights