With our purely mental TRULY SLIM® approach we offer a unique type of support based on our experience in helping clients get and stay (!) slim.
Decide for yourself if this is for you.
TRULY SLIM is based on THREE KEY STRATEGIES for sustainable weight management:
1. Stop repeating attempts to solve your weight issue that haven’t worked long-term in the first place.
2. Use your emotional brain to handle emotions, adopt new habits and get where you want to be.
3. Integrate the eating and thinking patterns that naturally slim people live by, step by step.
TRULY SLIM stands for Trust, Respect, Understand + Love Yourself & Simply Let It Manifest.
With the TRULY SLIM program, our mission is to help you:
• Overcome slights and setbacks that damaged your sense of self-worth and boost your self-esteem
• Break free from external eating guidelines and start listening to your unique body to truly enjoy food
• Integrate effective strategies to handle cravings, emotions and stress that used to trigger over-eating
• Identify and address your individual reasons for over-eating in a sustainable way and release the extra pounds for good
Step by step, you are building a strong foundation for shedding extra weight and keeping it off in a unique way that does justice to who you really are.
We deeply care about helping clients accomplish their goals and live the lives they want. That’s why we provide ongoing support in your process of overcoming any obstacle that up until now has kept you from staying slim.
Only you can decide if this is appealing to you.
This 2-day workshop will take place on June 23 and July 7, 2018 from 10am till 6pm in Palo Alto, California for up to 10 participants.
For optimal results, this setting includes two individual coaching sessions (90 minutes each) with Sylvia Kurpanek.
The investment is $1880.
If you sign up by May 19, 2018 the registration fee is $1680. If you enroll with a friend, each of you can save an additional $100, just enter the discount code: GROUP100
You can enroll risk-free. If you don't find value in the program after 3 hours of the first workshop, we will refund your fee fully.