For nearly three decades, Disney Institute has helped professionals
discover ways to positively impact their organizations and the customer they serve through immersion in leadership, service and employee engagement.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence.
Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to drive stakeholder value.
Throughout these courses, you will discover insights that drive Disney parks and resorts organization and gain awareness of how these insights could be adapted to strengthen
your own organizational efforts.
ACC Excellence Summit
featuring Disney Institute presenting Disney's Approach To Leadership Excellence, Disney's Approach To Employee Engagement, and Disney's Approach To Quality Service
Date: April 24-26, 2018
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm daily
Registration Coffee, Tea and Snacks opens at 7:30 am daily
Location: Fantasyland Hotel West Edmonton Mall Conference Centre 17700 87 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4V4
What you will learn? See Below
$1597 per person
Cost includes: 3 Disney Institute course specific participant guides for each day, parking, Wi-Fi, lunch, coffee, tea and treats plus 3 personalized course specific
***Disney Institute Certificates*** to add to your credentials and ***Disney Institute Graduation Ears*** to celebrate YOUR graduation from all three programs
2016/17 testimonials below
What you will learn Day 1 of the ACC Excellence Summit Disney's Approach To Leadership Excellence
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader to carry out your organization's vision.
- Establish an alignment of personal values and organizational values to enthusiastically support your organization’s vision.
- Understand a leader’s values-infused role in operationalizing culture-building and team support.
- Develop strategies to sustain your organization’s values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Build your own personal legacy as a leader.
What you will learn Day 2 of the ACC Excellence Summit Disney's Approach To Employee Engagement
- What you will learn Day 3 of the ACC Excellence Summit Disney's Approach To Quality Service
- Thank you to Alberta Chambers of Commerce for being the presenting sponsor. Thank you to the Marketing Superstars helping to bring Disney Institute to Edmonton: AWE Alberta Women Entrepreneurs, Junior Achievement of Northern Alberta & NWT, Whitecourt & District Chamber of Commerce
As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney
Although Disney Institute is presenting this program, the sponsor of this program, Alberta Chambers of Commerce, and not Disney Institute, is responsible for marketing and promoting this program, and for providing and arranging for the venue, facilities and other items for this program. This includes any food and beverage offered at or in connection with this program. Alberta Chambers of Commerce is not an agent of Disney Institute or its affiliates, and Disney Institute and its affiliates assume no liability relating to the event or for the acts or omissions of Alberta Chambers of Commerce.