The Daily Reporter is looking for the state’s outstanding young construction workers.
On March 15, The Daily Reporter will honor the rising stars of Wisconsin’s construction community. We’re asking you to nominate workers who have demonstrated leadership, contributed to their community and successfully achieved positive outcomes early in their career. Below is the criteria that they will be judged on.
- Person impacts the community in a positive way
- 8 years or less in the construction industry
- They contribute to the landscape of standout projects across the state
- People who show a bright future in the industry and will be the leaders of tomorrow
- Can be any position in the construction industry including but not limited to Project Managers, Estimators, Laborers, administrative staff or anybody who contributes to a project.
January 26, 2018
If you do not wish to use the online nomination form, please email your nomination to email@example.com. Thank you.