BRANA 37 Campout
We are excited to offer another weekend of fun, fellowship and celebration of recovery for the 37th year! This year's theme is "Giving It Away"
As you register, we wanted to highlight a few IMPORTANT things. Please make sure that you read the following:
1. Natural Chimney's Campground Policy REQUIRES that each site be limited to 2 tents (OR 1 camper/RV + 1 tent) on each site. There must be no more than 8 persons camping on each site. Planning Committee members will be monitoring adherence to this policy in honor of our contract with the facility. We sincerely appreciate your willingness to help us maintain our welcome at Natural Chimneys for the years to come.
2. Registration fee is PER PERSON, not per campsite. Every adult (age 18+) MUST register online or at the event. Children are free.
3. Large groups planning to attend MUST register each adult and limit the number of persons to 8 per campsite.
4. Please note that our cancellation policy. You will find the policy stated on your receipt and confirmation. Cancellations received after the deadline will NOT be eligible for a refund.
5. Online registration will close at 12 am on July 13, 2018
6. If you are planning to camp in the days prior to the event, you MUST do the following:
A) Complete the registration process HERE to reserve your campsite for the
BRANA Campout (July 20-22) FIRST. Please record your campsite number!
B) Secondly, you will need to register for any days that you plan to camp outside of
the event with Natural Chimneys. You can do so on their website
C) When registering with the campground, you MUST register for THE SAME
CAMPSITE. If you do not and set up camp on a site you are not registered
for with BRANA, you WILL be required to move your campsite on Friday.
7. You may email email@example.com at any time with your questions or concerns.
Disclosure: The contact information that you provide during online registration will be shared with Natural Chimney's Campground for safety and coordination.
We look forward to seeing you in July for another great event!