Welcome 2018 USTI User Forum! We are excited that you plan to join us. One more step and we will see you in Texas.
This is a new registration format and it works with an online schedule that you will be directed to. By using Sched.org, you create an account and then you can see your daily events on any mobile device.
This year we will focus on our core products like Financials, Payroll, Utility Billing, General Government and Courts. Classes will be beneficial to both new and existing clients. An extended session on the new Report Writer has been added to the agenda as well.
We look forward to seeing you!
EARLY BIRD RATE (until March 16): $305
REGULAR LIST PRICE: $330
How to register and view the agenda online:
1. Register and pay here using RegOnline!
2. Upon payment and completion of registration you will be provided with a link to SCHED.org in order to create an account and view/sign-up for classes.
3. Log in to Sched: https://sched.com/login.
4. Add the USTI user forum to your list of events - https://ustiuserforum2018.sched.com/
5. Sign up for classes and get ready to learn, network and have fun April 12-13!
NOTE: We are doing our best to contribute to an environmentally friendly event. As such, this is a paperless conference! SCHED will host the agenda making it accessible on your computer, tablet, iPad and all smartphones using an internet browser!
Thank you for your cooperation.