On November 9th, 2018, the 4th Annual Immunogenicity and Tolerance Seminar will be hosted at the Poortgebouw (Gate Building) in Leiden, Netherlands.
This seminar will center around current translational research in the fields of immunogenicity and tolerance, with case studies touching on vaccines and biologics.
To date, the committee has confirmed the attendance of the following speakers:
- Willem van Eden, MD, PhD (Utrecht University) - “Stress protein loaded tolDC: a possible novel ‘tolerance therapy’ for rheumatoid arthritis”
- Tom Ottenhoff, MD, PhD (Leiden University Medical Center) - "New vaccination and therapeutic strategies against bacterial infectious diseases”
- Rebecca Ashfield, PhD (Oxford University) - "RH5: a candidate vaccine for blood stage P falciparum malaria"
- Rene Raeven, PhD (Intravacc) - “Effect of vaccine composition and immunization route on induction of innate immune responses and adaptive immunity against Bordetella pertussis”
- Vibha Jawa, PhD (Merck) - “Mechanisms behind immune response to minor impurities and their ability to break tolerance”
- Andrew Godkin, MD (Cardiff University) - "The role of the oncofetal antigen 5T4-specific CD4+ T cells in colorectal cancer"
- Naomi Benne, M.Sc. (LACDR) - "Anionic 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoglycerol (DSPG) liposomes induce antigen-specific regulatory T cells and prevent atherosclerosis in mice"
This event is co-organized by the Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research (LACDR), the Institute for Immunology and Informatics (University of Rhode Island) and EpiVax, Inc. The Scientific Committee includes Drs. Wim Jiskoot (LACDR), Bram Slütter (LACDR), Marieke van Ham (Sanquin), and Annie De Groot (EpiVax).
For more information, please contact Sarah Moniz at email@example.com.
This is a not-for-profit event. All registration and sponsorship fees will be allocated to the cost of hosting the seminar.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Gold sponsor - Coriolis Pharma
Gold sponsor - Janssen Vaccines
Gold sponsor - Mabtech
Silver sponsor - Intravacc