UVM's Project Management Professional Certificate provides the tools and techniques to improve the approaches and outcomes of projects. Become a more effective project manager through this interactive, case-based program.
This Project Management Professional Certificate is made up of five seminars as follows:
1. Essential Tools of the Trade - March 29, 2019 with Annemarie Curley
2. Planning a Project for Success - April 5, 2019 with Annemarie Curley
3. Managing Risk & Difficult Projects - May 10, 2019 with Ezra Hall
4. Advanced Tools and Techniques for Managing Projects - May 24, 2019 with Jean Kissner
5. Managing Teamwork - May 31, 2019 with David Jones
Cost: $1,995 (includes breakfast, lunch and materials)
Note: This is a professional program -- the presence of children during the program is distracting to program participants and faculty. Minors and dependents of program participants are not permitted to attend any portion of this program, even with adult supervision. Any participant who brings someone under the age of 18 with them will be asked to leave without a refund.