JIM HERRIN'S CA$H FLOW IS KING! HOW TO CREATE CASH FLOW PROJECTIONS LIKE A PRO
Did you know that the Number One reason businesses fail is that they run out of money (even when profitable)?
Come learn what most small business owners do not know about CASH. By attending and participating, you will get the tools and knowledge to help you avoid the ruin of your company:
- Why you have so little cash when your income statement shows a good profit.
- Why you can be profitable but still go bankrupt.
- Why your primary focus needs to be on maximizing cash flow, not on profits.
- How to use simple tools to maximize your cash flow.
- Where to find cash in your company.
- How to use your financial statements to manage cash.
- How to use debt as a tool and not a crutch.
***Light breakfast will be provided***
8:30 am: Check-in, Registration and Food
9:00 am Cash Flow is King: Managing Cash workshop
12:00 pm End of Workshop
NOTE: This course is focused on mid-term and long-term cash flow projections. We rotate between two workshops. The other workshop is focused on short-term cash flow management.
Salt Lake Community College
Larry H. Miller Campus
Miller Corporate Partnership Center building (MCPC) Rm 102
9690 South 300 West
Sandy, Utah 84070