The seminar will explore new workflows for shooting and monitoring HDR images on set, as well as the exciting creative possibilities these workflows open for the cinematographer.
- How HDR is influencing films and the way we watch them
- How to plan for shooting HDR
- Monitoring Images on set and in post production
- Using Canon Monitors for controlling exposure and creative expression
- Exposing images on set to maximize dynamic range
- Using HDR to your advantage for required deliverables
- Color grading HDR footage in post
This seminar is ideal for cinematographers looking to better understand HDR and how to approach images in a new and creative way. Please join us for this informative and inspiring seminar.