Attendees will experience an informative and engaging demonstration of exciting new capabilities offered in the latest releases of our geospatial software solutions
SOCET GXP® • GXP Xplorer® • GXP WebView® • GXP InMotion™ • GXP OpsView® • MOVINT
• Structured Observation Management with our new Activity Reporting Tool (ART)
• Incident planning and response through a Common Operating Picture enabled by Gridded Reference Graphics (GRGs)
• Seamless integration with the Esri® Portal for ArcGIS®
• Rapid access to geospatial intelligence in a cloud-based environment
• Continued advancement of Movement Intelligence (MOVINT), including multi-source track analytics, into the GXP product line
One-on-one training via walk-up workstations, as well as interactive demonstrations with GXP partners, will be available at various times throughout the event.
Afternoon refreshments will be served, followed by a special reception with hors-d’oeuvres and a cash bar (featuring a variety of local craft brews!).