UVM’s Project Management Professional Certificate provides the tools and techniques to improve the approaches and outcomes of project managers. Become a more effective project manager through this interactive, case-based program.
This Project Management Professional Certificate is made up of five seminars as follows:
1. Essential Tools of the Trade - May 3, 2019 with Annemarie Curley
2. Planning a Project for Success - May 17, 2019 with Annemarie Curley
3. Managing Risk & Difficult Projects - May 31, 2019 with Ezra Hall
4. Managing Teamwork - June 21, 2019 with David Jones
5. Advanced Tools and Techniques for Managing Projects - June 28, 2019 with Jean Kissner
Cost: $1,995 (includes breakfast, lunch and materials)