Vendor registration for the 2019 Society of Petroleum Engineers Western Regional Meeting, located at the DoubleTree Hotel in San Jose.
This site is for vendor registration. For attendee registration, refer to:
Dear Potential Exhibitor:
The 2019 Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Western Regional Meeting (WRM) will take place April 23–26, 2018 at the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, California, USA. The theme for the meeting is “Thriving Through Change: Innovation, Analytics, and Sustainability.”
The WRM presents an excellent opportunity to learn about the latest technical developments of interest to oil & gas professionals and network with peers. The venue is Silicon Valley where the industry is collaborating with leading technology companies in the fields of big data, data analytics, and digital transformation. Technological advances will be prominently featured in our program in addition to our traditional areas of drilling and completion; formation evaluation; production, reservoir, and facilities engineering; and health, safety, and environment. Special areas of technology like heavy oil, thermal recovery, and geothermal operations also will be highlighted.
In addition to the technical program, the meeting will include two panel discussions on Digital Transformation and Regulatory Issues, a comprehensive list of short courses, field trips, and keynote presentations by industry leaders. The meeting objective is to exchange ideas, and collaborate on the challenges, opportunities, and solutions for the sustainability of the oil & gas industry. The meeting will provide oil & gas professionals, students, and educators with opportunities to attend oral presentations, poster sessions, exhibits, continuing education, short courses, and panel sessions in addition to networking with and learning from other SPE members.
I’m pleased to announce the availability of exhibitor booth space for the 2019 WRM. Your decision to exhibit will allow you to display your company’s products and services to a concentrated group of industry managers and decision-makers. This is a great opportunity to introduce new products and services, acquire valuable new sales leads, interact directly with customers, and establish or solidify relationships with key buyers.
Your Exhibit Investment Includes
• Standard booth equipment: 8’x10’ fabric display booths, consisting of 8’ by 10’ high back wall and two 3’ high side dividers. 8’x10’ fabric display booths, consisting of 8’ by 10’ high back wall and two 3’ high side dividers. If interested in multiple booths, please make note of preferred locations and contact us to discuss available space.
• 6’ Skirted Table (one per exhibit space). 2 Side Chairs, 1 Wastebasket and 1 Identification Sign.
• Company recognition in the Conference Program
• Unique advertising and promotional opportunities
• Two complimentary technical conference passes and two complimentary exhibitor passes per exhibitor booth
• Additional Exhibition-only passes may be purchased for $100 each; 3 max.
How to Exhibit
Space Rates: U.S. $1,500 per 8’x10’ exhibitor space, U.S. $2,500 per 8’x20’ or 8’x24’ (“end-cap”) exhibitor space
Deadline for application submission is March 19, 2019 to be included in program
• No application will be processed or space assigned without the required deposit
• All space assignments are based on a first-come first-served basis
• 100% of total cost of booth is required with application
Questions can be directed to Jonathan Lilien at email@example.com.
Exhibition floor layout:
For more information, please see the conference website: