Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
HMCC - World Congress: The 7th Annual Global Pharmaceutical and Medical Meetings Summit
Monday, February 04, 2019 8:00 AM
Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia Center City
237 S Broad St.
Call from mobile
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype Credit
Free via Skype
Earn your Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate and Gain a Foundation in Key Healthcare Disciplines in a Condensed Format
World Congress, in partnership with Meeting Professionals International (MPI), is pleased to offer the Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate workshop.
Every healthcare professional must balance unprecedented changes and demands when understanding the global impact of healthcare compliance. This intensive four-hour certificate program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device regulatory environment. Upon completion of this program, attendees will earn the HMCC designation, which signifies that they are aware of the latest compliance regulations that impact healthcare meetings.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• Know what qualifies as a healthcare meeting
• Have a baseline of knowledge about healthcare meeting compliance
• Have a basic understanding of the reporting requirements
• Be familiar with what questions to ask, given your role in healthcare meetings
• Know what information to convey to your teams
• Be aware that the guidelines/rules are constantly changing so you need to verify, verify, verify
The Benefits of Attending the HMCC Course:
• Get up to speed in just four (4) hours, and earn a designation that is valid for two (2) years
• Interact with peers to share success stories and challenges
• No test and no “pass/fail”—our focus is on educating planning professionals
• Increase credibility with clients and tap into new employment opportunities
Registrants have the option to purchase “Breaking the Code to Healthcare Compliance, 4th Edition” and read prior to session. Books are available for $89.95 each and can be ordered online at: http://www.meetingcompliance.com.
To see a list of HMCC designees and their companies, please visit our link at:
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
MPI Member Rate ($499)
MPI Premier Member Rate ($449.10)
Conference Attendee Rate ($499)
Standard Rate ($699)
Verify Email Address
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.