Abstracts may be submitted for podium, workshop (hands on) or poster presentation.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts and forms must be submitted by 11:59 PM CST February 1, 2019, via this online form.
- Abstracts must be no more than 400 words in length.
Abstracts should be focused on development of simulation experiences, evaluation, return on investment, administration, research or innovation.
Abstracts must include a description of the problem addressed, objectives, methods/procedures, findings and recommendations for practice/research. Faxed or mailed hard copy abstracts will not be accepted.
A panel of judges will review the abstracts and applicants will be notified of their acceptance or denial by February 22, 2019.
The following Forms MUST be completed by February 1, 2019,
to be considered for the conference:
- Abstract form
- Biographical Data
- Tennessee Nurses Association Planning Table
- Conflict of Interest form
- Multimedia Authorization
Selection Criteria for All Conference Submissions
- Clarity of the written abstract.
- Relevance of the topic to the conference objectives.
- Quality of abstract content and results.
- Degree to which practice can be duplicated or replicated in other settings.
- Meets current simulation standards of practice.
I have read the guidelines for abstract submission and will comply with conference requirements.