2019 Internal Arts international Ba Gua Zhang/Xing Yi Quan Summer Retreat
Join IAI/NYIA founder Tom Bisio and IAI Senior Instructors for 6 days of intensive training, from July 23 to July 28, 2019 at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia.
- Morning Qi Gong and Nei Gong
- Zhan Zhuang (Standing Meditation)
- Circle Walking Nei Gong
- Ji Ben Gong: Foundational Exercises of Xing Yi Quan and Ba Gua Zhang
- Ba Gua Zhang and Xing Yi Quan Forms
- Partner Drills
- Xing Yi Five Element Staff
- Ba Gua Yin Yang Staff
- Ba Gua Seven Star Stick
- Xing Yi Whip Stick
- Open training
- Evening classes on Tui Na and Chinese Medicine
Make 6 months of progress in 6 days of intensive training! Share techniques & training methods with your school brothers and sisters.
Training conducted on the grounds and facilities of beautiful Roanoke College. Housing and meals at Roanoke College.
Fee: includes lodging, facility fee, meals & training: $1025
Arrive between noon and 2pm Tuesday, July 23 - training begins at 2:30 pm
Retreat ends Sunday, July 28 at noon
All training will be supervised by Tom Bisio and conducted by Tom and a team of Advanced IAI instructors.