Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere (ROSE) Inc. was founded to address breastfeeding disparities for communities of color. ROSE works to normalize breastfeeding by providing resources and networking opportunities for individuals and communities. As a national expert, and in partnership with communities, we build equity in maternal and child health through culturally competent training, education, advocacy, and support.
The ROSE annual national breastfeeding and equity summit serves as an opportunity to gauge exemplary initiatives, research, and policy influencing health equity through breastfeeding.
Reaching Our Sisters Everywhere 8th Annual Breastfeeding Conference is in Atlanta, GA!
• The summit audience has included physicians, nurses, nutritionist, social workers, grassroots organizations, community health workers, researchers, lactation consultants, peer counselors, federal, state and local government staff, mothers, and breastfeeding coalitions.
• Summit attendees come from all over the United States.
• The 2019 summit will be held in Atlanta, GA.
• Mid morning refreshments and Lunch is provided for Thursday and Friday.
• The daily schedule will include breaks for networking and visiting vendor tables.
Continuing Education Credits
ROSE is applying for the following continuing education credits: