Your competitors are using data science and machine learning to reduce churn, increase conversion rates, and turn marketing into a profit center. So, you’ve probably already hired a Data Scientist, or plan to soon. But chances are they won’t be successful or stick around very long, unless your customer data is prepped appropriately. Same goes for Personalization and Business Intelligence (BI). Like any machine, the quality of the results is only as good as the quality of what goes in. Artificial intelligence (AI), personalization, and BI platforms can be powerful tools to help you predict and influence outcomes, but you need to operationalize your data first, before you can get the most from your data science professionals and marketing technology.
Presented in partnership with Tealium - an industry leader in real-time customer data orchestration, our panel of experts will lay out the roadmap for data readiness – a prerequisite to data science – and help you pace accordingly. From tracking, analyzing, diagnosing, predicting, to finally influencing data, we’ll provide you with the key strategies at every step in the data operationalization process, so you can start implementing the prescriptive analytics that leads to business success.
The AI revolution isn’t coming; it’s already here. It’s time to get data-ready.
• John Faris - President, Red Door Interactive (Event MC)
• Ron Hadler - Sr. Director of Marketing Technology, Red Door Interactive
• Andy Batten - Sr. Director of Data Analytics, Red Door Interactive
• Ted Sfikas- Director of Solutions Consultants, Tealium
• 8:30am-9:00am: Check-In & Networking
• 9:00am-10:00am: Panel Discussion
• 10:00am-10:30am: Networking