Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
Indoor Rowing Basic Course - Boston
Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:00 AM
GH2 Fitness and Training
512 Main Street
Indoor rowing is the hottest trend in fitness! Level up your career and income by getting certified to teach rowing classes and coach personal training clients. Or perfect your own rowing technique to hit your next PR.
This one-day class includes lecture, workouts and individualized coaching on your rowing technique, with workouts and skills drills. You can also earn CECs for ACE and other certifications.
- Fundamentals of workouts for group classes & individuals
- Coaching progression, how to teach others
- Proper technique and drills
- How to spot and correct common errors
- How to reach peak performance faster
- How to adapt your on-water experience to the indoor rowing scene
- Maintenance of the rowing machine
- Sample workouts
Class size is limited so reserve your spot!
Early Bird: $325 (Until June 2)
Up to .9 ACE CECs available
More info: https://ucanrow2.com/instructors/
Start Your Registration
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.