Important Notes:- Corporate, industry, and exhibitor registrations must go through Christy Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A late fee of $100 applies for registrations submitted after October 1st.
- Meeting registration includes all sessions on November 1-2, course meals, and materials.
- Additional registration fee applies for the Cadaveric Lab on Thursday, October 31.
- To qualify for the member rate for Annual Forum '19, your membership must be active by September 30, 2019. To become an SMISS member, or verify your status, visit smiss.org.
- Additional policies available on the meeting website: smissmeeting.org.
* Low GNI registration is for those residing or working in low or lower-middle-income economies as defined by The World Bank.