Skip to Content
Osseodensification Training at Summit Executive Center Chicago, IL
Friday, December 06, 2019 8:00 AM
Summit Executive Center
205 N Michigan Ave
Phone: 844 711 5585
• Learn and practice the Clinical Versatility of Osseodensification:
1. Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
2. Lateral Ridge Expansion
3. Immediate Implant Placement with OD
4. Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
5. Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
• How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method.
• The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
• Risk assessment and avoiding complication.
• How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures.
8:00am-8:30am: Continental Breakfast (provided by Versah) / Registration
8:30am-10:15am: Didactic Learning
10:30am-12:00pm: Osseodensification Clinical Protocols I
12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch (provided by Versah)
1:00pm-2:00pm: Osseodensification Clinical Protocols II
2:00pm-4:00pm: Hands-on simulation practical training
• Actual bone specimen model
• Sinus Lift Protocol 2 simulation model
• Ridge Expansion simulation model
4:00pm-5:00pm: Complications and Discussion
Start Your Registration
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Your Privacy Rights