Skip to Content
Osseodensification and SPOT Hands-on Training Pre-AAP Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL
Friday, November 01, 2019
Loews Chicago Hotel
455 North Park Drive
Phone: 844 711 5585
• Osseodensification the Evidence
• Osseodensification Clinical Versahtility;
1. Sub-Crestal Sinus Lift
2. Lateral Ridge Expansion
3. Immediate Implant Placement with OD
4. Guided Expansion Graft (2-Stage Approach)
5. Universal Guided Surgery Protocol
6. Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol
• Review the Biomechanical, Histological and the Clinical Evidence of Osseodensification.
• How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method.
• The effect of Osseodensification on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading.
• Describe implant micro-motion and its clinical significance.
• Learn how bone can be optimized with adequate instrumentation.
• Risk assessment and avoiding complication.
• Learn how to optimize the implant practice to Create More with Less.
• How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures.
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM Breakfast
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM Osseodensification the Evidence and Clinical Protocols - Dr. Salah Huwais
9:30AM - 9:40AM Break
9:40AM – 10:50 AM Latest Approaches to the Atrophic Maxillary Ridge using Osseodensification - Prof.
10:50AM - 11:00AM Break
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Site Preservation of Tissue (SPOT®): The Synergy of Partial Extraction
Therapy and Osseodensification to Optimize Implant Treatment - Dr. Chuck
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch
1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Hands-on A Osseodensification Clinical Protocols
Dr. Huwais & Prof. Mazor
Partial Extraction Treatment Modalities (PET)
Half Day Lecture (only) - $150 (includes breakfast and lunch)
Full Day Lecture and Hands-on - $899 (includes breakfast and lunch)
Start Your Registration
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Your Privacy Rights