Skip to Content
Cookie Popup Test
Host Your Own Event
Advanced Block Grafting
Saturday, 13 July 2019 08:30
Tel: 01344 752560
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to broaden their experience of working with Bone Grafts and L-PRF®. Delegates will familiarise themselves with Bone Grafts and the required materials and instrumentation associated with the procedure. This course has been designed to assist delegates with increasing their understanding of Block Grafts and LPRF® as an option in the atrophic maxillae.
This course will cover and emphasise:
• The importance of careful patient selection and issues of consent
• How to establish the procedure and the principles of bone grafting
• The clinical processes involved in the surgical placement of bone grafts
• The long-term management and follow-up required
On completion of this course delegates should:
• Be familiar with bone grafts and blood products as a treatment option and the materials, components, and differences in nomenclature associated with them.
• Understand the variety of clinical applications of bone grafts and the indications for use and become familiar with the procedure and principles of bone graft placement.
• Recognise the clinical processes involved in the surgical placement of bone grafts, understand the importance of assessment and planning in selecting patients and delivering care.
• Be aware of the long-term management and follow up.
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
Implant Surgeon (£699)
Oral Surgeon (£699)
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.