The goal of the Fall Mid-Atlantic Microbiome Meetup (M3) is to enable and spur interactions within the very broad community of scientists interested in microbiome within the Mid-Atlantic region, including academia, government, and industry participants.
We have three main events planned:
1) M3 Workshop (intended for students/postdocs) on Tuesday, November 1st (9am-5pm)
2) M3 Conference on Wednesday, November 2nd (9am-6pm)
3) M3 Conference Dinner on Wednesday, November 2nd (6-8pm)
1) Center for Health-related Informatics and Bioimaging (https://chib.umd.edu)
2) MPower (http://mpower.maryland.edu/)
We look forward to seeing you at the Fall M3 event!
-Fall M3 Organizing Committee