What is the Build & Program A Pool Conference?
USA Swimming's Build & Program a Pool Conference has offered this workshop /conference since 2006. Over 1600 people have attended resulting in over 140 new aquatic facilities. The information presented is cutting edge for the process of building and programming pools to be community centerpieces for safety and health and wellness while being financially sustainable. One of the goals of the presentation is to provide attendees with information that helps make the best choices for architects, engineers and other professionals to form your team of planners. The right people involved with the best plan for programming and design gives the project the best chance for success. Some topics that will be covered:
(1) Developing your committee and professional team
(2) Understanding programming for your community and the 4 pillars of aquatics
(3) New technologies and build options
(4) Facility design from Learn to Swim and therapy pools to large competition pools.
(5) How the USA Swimming Professional Providers can help make your project real.