Registration Instructions for Participants, Groups, Exhibitors, and Presenters:
1. Participants will be asked to create a username and password. Remember to write down your password as we are not able to monitor it.
2.Registration is specific to each participant. Payment can be made at the checkout page. IMPORTANT: LOOK FOR DROP DOWN ARROW to select payment type (credit card, check, or purchase order.) Print your confirmation page when finished.
3. Use "Groups" if you are registering more than one person. You will have the opportunity to add additional group members later in the registration process. At the confirmation page look for "Manage Your Registration" on the top at the page. Fees associated with this event for all registrants in the group will be charged to the first person in the group. If members of the group are paying individually (for example, with different credit cards), you MUST create separate registrations for each. Please use the persons email address you are registering. Confirmations will go to that person. Important when prompted, select workshop, for each participant.
4. Non-Profit Exhibitor includes one conference registration for one person staffing the exhibit, with lunch included. If you have more than one display staff, that person will have to pay a conference registration fee.
5. For Profit Exhibitor includes one conference registration for one person staffing the exhibit, with lunch included. If you have more than one display staff, that person will have to pay a the regular conference registration fee.
6. If you are a Presenter select "I am a Presenter." Complimentary conference registration is provided for a maximum of two presenters as identified on your workshop proposal form.
IMPORTANT: To complete your registration you MUST get to the CHECK OUT & CONFIRMATION PAGE to print. If you do not get to those pages you are NOT registered.