**Early Bird Registration of $695 for Physicians, and $445 for non-physicians ends on 11/30/2017. Regular Registration of $845 and $595 begins on 12/1/2017**
CARVE is a favorite among clinicians performing endovascular
and percutaneous procedures. The meeting offers unmatched quality education
from clinical best practices to practical approaches in patient care and
the business of medicine. It’s a must for Vascular Surgeons, Interventional
Radiologists, and Cardiologists.
Now in its eleventh year, this innovative conference will be led by an outstanding international faculty who will offer insightful learning based on real-life lessons, successes and challenges with current surgical and endovascular practice in six core areas:
1) TEVAR/EVAR, including branch technology and endoleaks
2) Healthcare Law, Business, and Politics
3) Pediatric interventions, including those for vascular trauma
4) The latest devices and technology for arterial thrombectomy
5) Venous/Filters/Dialysis Access
6) Stroke and Carotid Interventions
CARVE will enable attendees to gain an understanding of how practice management with all of its opportunities and challenges will impact clinical practice and the business of medicine.
Unlike many conferences, CARVE has been purposely and intentionally designed to allow you to actively engage in discussion and share insight and information from your own experiences. In addition, the unique format combines an exciting educational experience with the beautiful surroundings of a world-class ski resort.
After completing the program, participants should be able to:
1) Describe the latest technologies and techniques recommended for the treatment and management of peripheral vascular disease
2) Identify the latest indications and techniques for each available aortic endograft
3) Explain the latest endovascular and open surgical procedures recommended in the peer-reviewed literature for dialysis access patients
4) Explain the latest advances in open surgical and endovascular therapy for the pediatric trauma patient
5) Describe the importance, significance, and management of carotid stent fractures in the setting of carotid vascular disease
6) Explain what "Big Data" is and its impact in healthcare
7) Review the latest issues, initiatives, and possible impacts on the business and political sides of healthcare impacting vascular and endovascular practices
Please join us for what we expect to be a meaningful and valuable conference.
PROGRAM AGENDA 2018