Skip to Content
Cookie Popup Test
Host Your Own Event
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:00 PM
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Westborough
5400 Computer Drive
We all struggle with the need to satisfy the AHJs vs keeping the time and cost of documentation preparation real. This presentation will lay aside all of the conjecture and give you the facts you need to succeed.
Featuring Kurt Ruchala and Kevin Cox of Jensen Hughes, presentation highlights include:
- Increase in graduation FPOs from the Academy
- Documentation Requirements for:
- Tier 1 (Bid & Permits)
- Tier 2 (Shop Drawings)
- Tier 3 (As-Built Drawings)
- Doing it right the first time
- Best vs acceptable practices and the liabilities inherent in the choices
- The role of the FPE
- 3rd Party on-site Engineers (the Good the Bad and the Ugly)
Please come and have a sumptuous buffet dinner and join in on this informative and interactive meeting.
$50 for members & non-members.
Start Your Registration
Verify Email Address
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.