Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
Tony Robbins Global Youth Leadership Summit 2018
Sunday, July 29, 2018
Friday, August 03, 2018
University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
9500 Gilman Dr
The Tony Robbins Global Youth Leadership Summit (GYLS) is a four-day program that provides participants ages ranging from 14 to 17 with an environment designed to boost them into leadership roles that will change their lives and communities.
The GYLS format includes small group discussions, hands-on service learning experiences, leadership simulation games and exercises designed to enable participants to identify their own particular leadership strengths. Dynamic keynote speakers from around the world present on topics from leadership styles to contribution. At the conclusion of GYLS, participants are encouraged to identify personal goals and make a commitment to community service.
July 28: Staff, Coaches, Team Leaders and Youth Leaders arrive
July 29: Ambassadors and Alumni arrive
July 30-Aug 2: Event Dates
Aug 3: Departures (All staff and participants must depart venue no later than 12pm PST)
For more information visit: www.gyls.info
1. Your initial application needs to completed in one session only.
2. Please have the documents listed below prior to applying.
3. Remember to allow for appropriate time to in your schedule as your application can only be saved upon submission.
4. Please review the questions prior to beginning your answers.
5. Approximate completion time is 30-60 minutes. (Alumni, Youth Leaders, Youth Coaches and Coaches- approximate completion time is 60 minutes or more.)
6. You have a total of 120 minutes (two hours) to complete the application before it timeouts and resets without saving.
Please be prepared to upload the following:
1. Current Photo
2. Photo I.D. or Passport
3. Letter of Recommendation
All youth attendees range from 14 to 16 years old
- Ambassador (14-16): NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR AMBASSADOR ARE CLOSED FOR GYLS 2018. First time participants who have never attended a previous GYLS, Please note:
- Alumni (15-17): NOTE: APPLICATIONS FOR ALUMNI ARE CLOSED FOR GYLS 2018. Returning participants who have been to a previous GYLS and have the desire to further their Leadership skills in addition to helping guide our first-time Ambassador participants.
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
Ambassador (wait list only)
Coach (Due by 6/1/18)
Team Leader (Due by 5/1/18)
Verify Email Address
View or Change Your Existing Registration
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.