Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
2019 Sulfuric Acid Roundtable
Monday, March 25, 2019 5:30 PM
Thursday, March 28, 2019 12:00 PM
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Boulevard
The 2019 Sulfuric Acid Roundtable will consist of two and half days of informative Co-Sponsor presentations, insightful Producer/Operator presentations, maintenance panel discussions, a keynote address on the North American sulfuric acid market, and numerous networking opportunities.
Topics for the maintenance discussions to include:
- Acid Towers (tower internals, mist eliminators, circulation pump/piping, acid coolers and material of construction)
- Converter Section (catalyst management, converter and gas exchanger design, maintenance, MOC)
- Weak and Strong Acid and Sulfur Pumps (vertical/horizontal, maintenance, MOC)
- Heat Exchangers (acid coolers shell & tube/plate/gas-gas)
- Sulfur Handling and Storage System
- Preheat Techniques
- Acid Piping
- Acid Resistant Linings/Bricks/Mortars and Furnace Refractory
- Gas Cleaning
- Steam Systems
- Hydrogen Safety Issues and Incident Reviews
- And much more!
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
$1,195 per person (Limit: 3 per Plant Site for Rate; Includes Hotel & Meals) Plant Personnel ONLY
$1,495 per person (Rate for 4+ Attendees; Includes Hotel & Meals) Plant Personnel ONLY
$695 - 3 Day Rate - All Meals & Evening Functions; No Accommodations - Plant Personnel Only
$235 - Day Rate - March 26; No Accommodations - Plant Personnel Only
$235 - Day Rate - March 27; No Accommodations - Plant Personnel Only
$235 - Day Rate - March 28; No Accommodations - Plant Personnel Only
Verify Email Address
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.