Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
12th Annual CARVE Conference
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Four Seasons Hotel & Resort
One Vail Road
For Registration Questions:
303-395-1782 x 72
For Conference Questions:
$845 for physicians
$595 for non-physicians
$845 for medical device and supply representatives
CARVE is a favorite among clinicians performing endovascular
and percutaneous procedures. The meeting offers unmatched quality education
from clinical best practices to practical approaches in patient care and
the business of medicine. It’s a must for Vascular Surgeons, Interventional
Radiologists and Cardiologists.
Now in its twelfth year, this innovative conference will be led by an outstanding international faculty who will offer insightful learning based on real-life lessons, successes and challenges with current surgical and endovascular practice in seven core areas:
Carotid Occlusive Disease and Stroke
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Business and Politics in Healthcare
CARVE will enable attendees to gain an understanding of how practice management with all of its opportunities and challenges will impact clinical practice and the business of medicine.
Unlike many conferences, CARVE has been purposely and intentionally designed to allow you to actively engage in discussion and share insight and information from your own experiences. In addition, the unique format combines an exciting educational experience with the beautiful surroundings of a world-class ski resort.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
• Explain the latest technologies and techniques recommended for the treatment of aortic dissection.
• Explain the latest indications and techniques for available endografts, as well as alternatives for endograft placements.
• Describe the latest advances in the diagnosis of dialysis patients and their treatment options, including endovascular and open surgical procedures.
• Recognize the latest indications for open surgical versus endovascular therapies for critical limb ischemia and peripheral artery disease.
• Explain “big data” and other innovations, including the impact on patients, delivery of care and outcomes.
• Describe the latest indications, algorithms and benefits of prostate artery embolization.
• Understand the current SIR guidelines for venous disease and incorporate the latest technology and treatment algorithms.
• Understand the impact of recent business and political developments on the business of medicine.
Program Agenda: TBD
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
Residents & Non Physician Healthcare Professional Reg Fee
Physician Registration Fee
Enter a discount code
Enter a discount code
Verify Email Address
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.