Skip to Content
Host Your Own Event
PSPP 301: Procurement Practice-Putting it all Together - Online, May 21 - Jun 14, 2019 $1,179
975 B Alston St.
Building on the skills and knowledge gained in Levels 1 and 2, this interactive, peer-to-peer, online course incorporates threaded discussions on current case examples and topics, to expand understanding and solidify key points. There are two individual assignments to be completed and submitted, and participation in the threaded discussion contributes to participants’ overall mark for the course. Over the four weeks of the course, participants are expected to spend 7 to 8 hours per week completing their assignments while carrying out their regular workload. In this way, they learn how to budget time and to put into practice examples and illustrations they learned during the program.
• Readings, (asynchronous) discussions and assignments that reinforce key points learned through Levels 1 and 2 and expand understanding of the role of public-sector procurement professionals
• Advanced procurement strategies, including the most recent case law and practical developments in procurement practice
• Peer- to-peer interaction, networking and sharing of best practices
• Analyze common procurement scenarios and recommend an appropriate course of action
• Differentiate between effective and ineffective procurement strategies
• Research advanced procurement strategies and assess the value for your organization
• Reflect on your own practice and identify areas for further development
• Identify networking and continuing education opportunities
PSPP 101, 201, 202 And 203 are mandatory pre-requisites and must be completed before participating.
OPTIONAL WEBEX INTRODUCTION
An optional half-hour WebEx session is scheduled for May 21, 2019 at 10:00 AM PST, providing learners with an opportunity to:
• Meet your instructor and cohort
• Become familiar with the new delivery structure and forum
• Tips for successful participation
• Q and A
You will receive a follow up email 1-2 weeks prior to the course start date with instructions to access this online course. If you do not receive this email, please contact us for assistance.
This online course takes place over a 4 week period with participants contributing to weekly discussions and submitting 2 written assignments. If you require a detailed schedule of participation expectations before registering, please contact us. The average time spent to complete the course is 8 hours per week; this may vary depending on the participant.
COST: $1179 (10% discount if 5 or more people register and pay together. Discount applies to all registrations in the group.)
Cancellations are not accepted, however, you may substitute another staff member if unable to participate. The staff member must have satisfied all pre-requisites. In order to substitute a participant, please contact us directly.
Please note, if you are planning on accessing your online courses using a mobile device such as a tablet or a smartphone, some course features may not be accessible with these devices. You will need to have access to a computer (PC or Laptop) running Windows or MacOS in order to fully access the course and ensure proper display of all components. Specific requirements are detailed below:
Recent versions of major browsers supported (eg. Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer/Edge, etc)
This course includes audio components – speakers (built in or external) are required.
Start Your Registration
Select registrant type
ON Residents ($1,179 + 13% HST)
PE Residents ($1,179 + 15% HST)
NS, NB, NL Residents ($1,179 + 15% HST)
All other Provinces & Territories ($1,179 + 5% GST)
All Provinces & Territories ($1,179 Tax Exempt)
International - Tax Exempt $1,179
Verify Email Address
View or Change Your Existing Registration
You can also register a group.
| Tel: 250-370-0041 | Email:
Event Contact Information
Interested in hosting your own event?
Your Privacy Rights
Quick, easy and affordable
online event registration
event management software
for all event sizes.