Our very own Taryn Clayton will be breaking down the strategies, concepts and technique of vegan based cooking. It doesn't have to be a line down the dinner table ~ everyone can cook, eat and enjoy the same meal.
"My mission is to bring everyday plant based alternatives to the dinner table that you & your loved ones can enjoy & feel good eating! To debunk the mysteries and answer your questions about veganism! Instill familiarity with plant-based products and give you the confidence to cook them at home! "
Taryn's positive energy and wealth of knowledge can start you on the road to better eating for you and your family.
• Plantain chips with mango salsa, fresh guacamole & HOMEMADE vegan queso
• Hearts of palm ceviche (not just for fish!)
• Mexican Corn and Quinoa Salad
• Tofu (or Seitan) & black bean “chorizo” fajitas with cilantro-lime rice
• Mexican chocolate brownies with Horchata shooters
Instructor Taryn Clayton
Taryn is a whole foods chef