Important Information About Registration
1. At least one author of each long or short paper must register before August 5th, 2018 in order for that paper to be included in the proceedings.
2. A student registration covers one regular (long or short) paper, whereas a full (non-student) registration covers up to two regular (long or short) papers.
3. A student or full registration also covers auxiliary papers (e.g., Doctoral Consortium, Late Breaking Work, Challenges, Workshop).
4. The Conference registration covers the three main days of conference events (October 17 -19) and two days of co-located workshops, tutorials, challenges, and Doctoral Consortium (October 16 and 20).
5. The Conference registration also includes coffee breaks on all five days, lunch on the three main conference days, and a reception on October 17. The banquet (October 18) is included for regular (non-student) registrations but not for student registrations.
6. A Workshop-Only registration covers only the workshop day.