The 8th annual Forecasting & Replenishment Forum will be held at The St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio, TX. Open to all Absolute Value and Lanham AFP customers, this year’s Forum will offer:
• Educational sessions on best practices and how to implement them in your software
• Sessions delivered by Jon Schreibfeder, President of Effective Inventory Management
• Networking opportunities with peers in similar jobs sharing a distribution and inventory focus
• Opportunity to learn more about our Product Roadmap and provide feedback directly to the development team
• One-on-one sessions with consultants before or after the conference for guidance specifically for your company.
This year's meeting is an investment that is sure to reap positive ROI for your company. Join us to learn how to optimize your current forecasting investment.
• If you would like to have a One-on-One session with a Lanham Associates or Absolute Value consultant, please select yes when filling out your registration. We will reach out to you to schedule a time to meet for either the day before or after the conference.
• Please note that your hotel stay is NOT included in the conference registration fee.
• Gold companies are eligible to receive one free registration, if you register during Early Bird Registration. Avoid a late fee charge of $200 by signing up with your Gold pass before April 6, 2017 midnight Central. Contact Laurenp@lanhamassoc.com if you have questions about your code.
• The The St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio, TX, has a special Forecasting and Replenishment Forum rate of $195++ per night.